Wednesday 13 March 2013

Back! With some watercolor nails!

Here's a new post after some time - tried out something new and thought I'd share it!
By the way I'm also on Pinterest if you'd like to follow me there :)

The watercolor nails series!
So I did a share of the image on instagram and someone said it looked like paddle pop and I thought it looked the brand desigual's color. All in all, it uses some very striking color. And the reason why I choose this design was because people kept giving me nail polish and I hadn't had time to try them all! Might as well do that all in one go, ha!


Presenting to you the colors used! All the OPI ones are given
by my beloved girl friends, thank you for the love ♥
Very important items - the basic coat and top coat!

All you need to do is to get a facial sponge (no need for super
smooth types, the kind you use for foundation)
Initially I thought I might have used too
many colors but it blended yummily
As usual, a shot with the keyboard. Colors look remarkably striking!
All in all I'm happy with the results, and you can learn more about
making water color effects on youtube if you're new to the idea.
It's fairly simple!






No comments:

Post a Comment