Tuesday 19 June 2012

Da-da-da-duuuuum!

So, allow me to start off with a sincere apology! My recent absence needs a little explaining and I shall do that here and now, with some photos!

The thing is *fidget*I-got-married*fidget*
And during the past three months or so has been packed with planning, shopping and events leading up to the small but eventful affair! Let me share some photos, especially my wedding nails :)

Here are the nails, and the rings :)
Getting an inspiration from elsewher, I've decided to  paint the
ring finger in a different color, so hubby knows where the ring should go!
A close-up: Using nude base and the pearl-translucent pink polish as a finishing coat.
A bit of white floral embellishment using the white nail art pen, topped with glitter french.
A little chip off the thumb finger when I was preparing the flowers.
Thanks to the help of my beloved friend, an aspiring make-up artist, I've gotten some very pretty hand-made accessories to go with the get up!

Lace earrings
Flower bouquet arranged by hubby,
hand wrapped by friend
Lace themed head dress
A closer look at the head-dress
Head dress, well, on the head of course
I love how everything (including our guest card) was hand-made :) It felt like a really eventful affair because of these details! Thank you everyone who helped make it happen (if you happen to read this) and to all my readers, next up are some experiments on bridal nail art. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment