Sunday 5 February 2012

Spring is here

Hi gals! Sorry for my short MIA, well the good news is I've moved into a comfortable, cozy new place and have my own nail corner now ^o^

This week, I'm presenting nails titled 'Spring is blooming'

IMG_9424
It is fairly easy to create this look, which looks like colourful flowers
blooming in the lustrous green

IMG_9421
And here are the colours I've selected for this design. I picked the most
striking green because I want the hues of the opposite colour spectrum t
really stand out. So from left, green, coral, blood orange, peach and purple.

IMG_9422
I'm missing a shot here with the black lines drawn on first, but
in words, you first add some curvy lines for the branch. Then
you use a dotting tool of your choice and dot the colours on

IMG_9423
The beauty is really how the dots work in random shades, so
don't worry. Let your mood lead you and dot the shades

IMG_9425
And you'd end up with ten lovely nails simple and modern, yet with such a cheerful
vibe that work will feel brilliantly cheerful too!

Hope you enjoyed the post! And I promise to catch up with more nail displays! Next up - Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment