Wednesday 26 October 2011

Nude nails vs Polka Dot (diseased) nails

I know the header sounds kinda scary, stick with me for this please!

So I bought this really pretty nude color from DearFace sometime ago and decided to make something with it. So I painted me-self some nude nails

IMG_9021
Claws! Nails in nude

IMG_9018
N is for nude nails

IMG_9029
And then I decided to spice it up and in my mind, I had this very pretty polka dot vision so I
tried it. Erm, it doesn't quite turn out to be how I want it too though

IMG_9023
At first glance, they seem to be really diseased. I guess that makes the nails appropriate
for Halloween (and also, a lesson that says hey, your imagination is great but remember
the limits of your skills!) 

IMG_9022
I guess I can try to say things like it looks like spots on a leopard (is it weird that I'm also
reading a manga entitled Beast Master now?) but well...

IMG_9027
In the end I like it (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment