Sunday 9 October 2011

Korean nail polish - Dear Face review

It arrived in my mail box packed neatly in a tiny box -
and they gave me free face mask, how cute!
Taadaa! The full color range I got
And it is all tidily wrapped up in bubble wrap, fantastic and
extremely thoughtful!
Black and white nail art pens! They are not too bad,
very convenient compared to using brushes and nail
polish. But they dry a tad too quickly for my liking,
making pin-point drawings difficult.
Have tried the all except the maroon red in the middle,
blue and orange are a tad tougher to manage. You'd need
delicate double coating for them, but the effects are gorgeous!
Overall:
Color: 9 out of 10
Texture: 7 out of 10
Durability: 8 out of 10
Service: 9 out of 10

Overall I recommend it greatly!

Want a nail polish to be reviewed? Well get in touch with me and send me some samples and I'd gladly do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment